Volusia 800 OEM Parts
Volusia 800 Accessories
- New Fuel Tank Emblem.
- New steel-constructed left-side swingarm for improved appearance.
- Mid-size cruiser with a long, low look - traditional styling combined with modern engineering.
- Narrow 805cc, eight-valve, liquid-cooled, 45 degree V-twin engine is tuned for low-rpm power with peak torque at only 2500 rpm.
- High engine torque provided by a single 34mm carburetor, short-duration cam timing and tuned
dual exhaust system.
- Crankshaft with 45° offset crank pins reduces engine vibration for a more comfortable ride.
- Digital ignition system with 3-D timing maps and throttle position sensor provides optimum ignition timing.
- Five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is clean-running with low torque reaction.
- Pulsed-secondary air-injection system
introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
- Fuel tank-mounted speedometer with LCD fuel gauge, clock and indicator lights. Cables and wiring are carefully routed for a detailed look.
- Cradle-type steel frame with color-matched sidecovers, steel fenders and fuel tank, plus numerous chrome-plated parts.
- Wide comfortable seat with low 27.6 inch seat height - passenger seat can be removed for a bobbed rear fender appearance.
- Wide handlebars and
forward-mounted footpegs and foot controls for more comfort around town or on the highway.
- Telescopic forks with polished aluminum sliders and polished stainless steel stanchion-tube covers.
- Long 33° rake angle and 65.2 inch wheelbase provide smooth, comfortable ride.
- Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustment.
- Traditional spoke wheels with chrome-plated rims carry a wide 130/90-16 front tire and 170/80-15 rear tire.
- Single front disc brake with 300mm and 180mm rear drum brake.
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty